By accessing the AAS web pages you agree to the following terms. If you do not agree to the following terms, please notice that you are not allowed to use the site. The contents of AAS web pages are Copyright © Australian Alumni Singapore 2017. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Reproduction, transfer, distribution or storage of part or all of the contents in any form without the prior written permission of AAS is prohibited except in accordance with the terms outlined in this document.
All material included in our website is intended for information purposes only and does not represent legal advice. AAS makes no representations or warranties whatsoever as to the accuracy of the information contained in this website.Users should take appropriate steps to verify such information. No user should act or refrain from acting on the information contained in this website without first verifying the information and as necessary obtaining legal and/or professional advice.
AAS provides access to this site free of charge to provide information about the AAS and our Associations and partner products and services. The sole authorised use of the site is to obtain information about the AAS. No other use is permitted.
AAS consents to you browsing AAS web pages on your computer or printing copies of extracts from these pages for your personal use only and not for redistribution unless consented to in writing by AAS. For permission to reproduce any contents of this website please email our webmaster. Individual documents in our web pages may be subject to additional terms indicated in those documents.
The use of this site and the content therein, is permitted to private, non-commercial use. The use of press releases and other documents classified as public is permitted in public communications if the source for the information has been stated.
AAS assumes no responsibility for the security of this site or your communications with the site. This site is offered AS IS and without warranties of any kind. AAS disclaims the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a specific purpose as well as title or non-infringement. We are not responsible for timeliness, accuracy, unavailability or interruptions in availability, viruses or other defects in the site or its contents. In no event shall AAS be responsible for any damages to users or their computer systems or otherwise, even if AAS has been informed of the possibility of such damages and without regard to negligence. AAS expressly disclaims all liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage occasioned from the use or inability to use this website whether directly or indirectly resulting from inaccuracies, defects, errors, whether typographical or otherwise, omissions, out of date information or otherwise, even if such loss was reasonably foreseeable and AAS had been advised of the possibility of the same. Consequential and indirect loss and damage shall include but not be limited to loss of profits, loss of goodwill, and wasted expenditure.
For your convenience, AAS may include links to sites on the web that are owned or operated by third parties. By linking to such third-party site, you agree that AAS has no control over the content of that site and cannot assume any responsibility for material created or published by such third-party sites.Your access to this site should not be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any marks or logos appearing on the site without the prior written consent of AAS or the third party owner thereof. Links to other sites are provided solely for your convenience.
1. I apply for membership of AAS for the current calendar year ending December 31.
2. I declare that the information I am providing in support of this application is true and correct.
3. I declare that I meet the eligibility criteria for membership.
4. If AAS admits me to membership, I undertake to abide by the Constitution of AAS (and any alteration or amendment to it) and to comply with such rules made under it.
5. I undertake to make payment of the relevant Membership Fees within 2 weeks of this application:
If Joining In Month ofOrdinary/Associate Membership $25Life Membership S$250
6. I understand that my application will only be processed upon receipt by AAS of all payments due.
7. I fully consent to receive messages and materials from AAS or AAS' service providers, including but not limited to services, events, promotions or otherwise that are offered to me as part of my membership with AAS, regardless via telephone, mail, electronic mail or any other form of communication.
8. I further consent to the collection, use and disclosure of my personal data collected by AAS for the above-mentioned purposes and for purposes related to my membership of AAS.
1. We apply for membership of AAS for the current calendar year ending December 31.
2. We declare that the information we are providing in support of this application is true and correct.
3. We declare that we meet the eligibility criteria for membership.
4. If AAS admits my institution to membership, we undertake to abide by the Constitution of AAS (and any alteration or amendment to it) and to comply with such rules made under it.
5. We undertake to make payment of the relevant Membership Fees within 2 weeks of this application:
Institutional Membership - S$200
6. We understand that our application will only be processed upon receipt by AAS of all payments due.
7. We fully consent to receive messages and materials from AAS or AAS' service providers, including but not limited to services, events, promotions or otherwise that are offered to us as part of our membership with AAS, regardless via telephone, mail, electronic mail or any other form of communication.
8. We further consent to the collection, use and disclosure of any personal data collected by AAS for the above-mentioned purposes and for purposes related to our membership of AAS.
Copyright © Australian Alumni Singapore 2017. All rights reserved.
THIS BLOG INCLUDES ALUMNI NEWS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS FROM AUSTRALIAN ALUMNI SINGAPORE, THE HIGH COMMISSION OF AUSTRALIA, OUR ASSOCIATED ALUMNI CHAPTERS AND OUR STRATEGIC PARTNERS.
The AAS Magazine is a general interest publication covering news from across the Australian Alumni in Singapore community. It covers an array of distinguished alumni, faculty, industry and newsmakers in business, politics, academia, entertainment, sports, and more. It is produced each semester with a team of freelance writers, editors, and designers, and distributed to 32 Australian Universities, 23 Alumni Chapters, to 600,000 international students and more than 140,000 Australian Alumni.