THANKS TO OUR VALUED TERM SPONSORS
James Cook University Australia is ranked in the top 2%* of universities in the world. The university established the Singapore campus of James Cook University in 2003 as part of its expressed intent of internationalising its activities and offers pathways, undergraduate and postgraduate programs in the area of Business, IT, Psychology and Education in Singapore.
*The Academic Ranking of World Universities, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, 2016
Qantas Airways Limited is the flag carrier airline of Australia and its largest airline by fleet size, international flights and international destinations. Founded in the Queensland outback in 1920, Qantas has grown to be Australia's largest domestic and international airline. Registered originally as the Queensland and Northern Territory Aerial Services Limited (QANTAS), Qantas is widely regarded as the world's leading long distance airline and one of the strongest brands in Australia.
Lendlease has been delivering exciting projects in Singapore for over three decades in the commercial, pharmaceutical, & retail sectors.
We’re proud of our rich history of nearly 200 years of banking, including more than 40 years in Asia. With our Asian headquarters in Singapore and offices/branches in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, Mumbai and
Jakarta, our aim is to work seamlessly across countries to meet the evolving needs of customers based in, or doing business, with Asia.
FLIGHT CENTRE TRAVEL GROUP
Flight Centre Travel Group is the most well known travel agency group in Australasia boasting over 2000 stores and businesses in 11 different countries. The company, through both retail and corporate brands, provides a complete travel service for travellers in Hong Kong, China, Singapore, Australia, the UK, Canada, the United States, South Africa, Dubai, India, and New Zealand.
Millennium Hotel and Resorts
Millennium & Copthorne Hotels plc, operator of the Millennium, Copthorne and Kingsgate hotel chains, is a leading global hospitality management and real estate group, with 120 hotels in 79 business and leisure destinations in Asia, Australasia, Europe, the Middle East and North America.
Crown Group is a leading property group – active in property development, investment, and management. Since 1994 Crown Group has evolved from a boutique operation to an enterprise with a multi-billion dollar development pipeline.
Jetstar Airways Pty Ltd, trading as Jetstar, is an Australian low-cost airline headquartered in Melbourne. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qantas that sends more than 4,000 flights to over 75 places - across
Australia, New Zealand, Asia and the Pacific. Jetstar have helped raise over AUD $7 million through its StarKids program.
GOSHEN ART GALLERY
Goshen Art Gallery has a rich heritage in art curation and as a passionate art collector. We bridge cultures, philosophies, beliefs, messages and imagination through fine paintings, sculptures and art installations. Our mission to bring art appreciation to a wider audience by advocating the global need to recognise, represent, nurture and cultivate artists and craftsmen requires us to continuously adapt to the changing art scene without losing sight of our values and principles.
The following Universities have signed the AAS Partner University Program, providing 100% subsidised ordinary AAS membership to their Alumni, resident in Singapore.
JAMES COOK UNIVERSITY
1 university • 2 countries • 3 tropical locations - Creating a brighter future for life in the tropics world-wide through graduates and discoveries that make a difference.
The university established the Singapore campus of James Cook University in 2003 as part of its expressed intent of internationalising its activities and offers pathways, undergraduate and postgraduate programs in the area of Business, IT, Psychology and Education in Singapore.
*The Academic Ranking of World Universities, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, 201
Learn from leading academics within world-class facilities, gain real-world skills and graduate career-ready with Murdoch.
As one of Australia’s leading universities, Murdoch University is a progressive, dynamic and modern institution with an international reputation for quality teaching excellence, research and student satisfaction.
One of Australia's original tertiary institutions, RMIT University enjoys an international reputation for excellence in professional and vocational education, applied research, and engagement with the needs of industry and the community.
RMIT is a world leader in Art and Design; Architecture and the Built Environment; Engineering; Accounting and Finance; and Business and Management Studies.
By accessing the AAS web pages you agree to the following terms. If you do not agree to the following terms, please notice that you are not allowed to use the site. The contents of AAS web pages are Copyright © Australian Alumni Singapore 2017. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Reproduction, transfer, distribution or storage of part or all of the contents in any form without the prior written permission of AAS is prohibited except in accordance with the terms outlined in this document.
All material included in our website is intended for information purposes only and does not represent legal advice. AAS makes no representations or warranties whatsoever as to the accuracy of the information contained in this website.Users should take appropriate steps to verify such information. No user should act or refrain from acting on the information contained in this website without first verifying the information and as necessary obtaining legal and/or professional advice.
AAS provides access to this site free of charge to provide information about the AAS and our Associations and partner products and services. The sole authorised use of the site is to obtain information about the AAS. No other use is permitted.
AAS consents to you browsing AAS web pages on your computer or printing copies of extracts from these pages for your personal use only and not for redistribution unless consented to in writing by AAS. For permission to reproduce any contents of this website please email our webmaster. Individual documents in our web pages may be subject to additional terms indicated in those documents.
The use of this site and the content therein, is permitted to private, non-commercial use. The use of press releases and other documents classified as public is permitted in public communications if the source for the information has been stated.
AAS assumes no responsibility for the security of this site or your communications with the site. This site is offered AS IS and without warranties of any kind. AAS disclaims the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a specific purpose as well as title or non-infringement. We are not responsible for timeliness, accuracy, unavailability or interruptions in availability, viruses or other defects in the site or its contents. In no event shall AAS be responsible for any damages to users or their computer systems or otherwise, even if AAS has been informed of the possibility of such damages and without regard to negligence. AAS expressly disclaims all liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage occasioned from the use or inability to use this website whether directly or indirectly resulting from inaccuracies, defects, errors, whether typographical or otherwise, omissions, out of date information or otherwise, even if such loss was reasonably foreseeable and AAS had been advised of the possibility of the same. Consequential and indirect loss and damage shall include but not be limited to loss of profits, loss of goodwill, and wasted expenditure.
For your convenience, AAS may include links to sites on the web that are owned or operated by third parties. By linking to such third-party site, you agree that AAS has no control over the content of that site and cannot assume any responsibility for material created or published by such third-party sites.Your access to this site should not be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any marks or logos appearing on the site without the prior written consent of AAS or the third party owner thereof. Links to other sites are provided solely for your convenience.
1. I apply for membership of AAS for the current calendar year ending December 31.
2. I declare that the information I am providing in support of this application is true and correct.
3. I declare that I meet the eligibility criteria for membership.
4. If AAS admits me to membership, I undertake to abide by the Constitution of AAS (and any alteration or amendment to it) and to comply with such rules made under it.
5. I undertake to make payment of the relevant Membership Fees within 2 weeks of this application:
If Joining In Month ofOrdinary/Associate Membership $25Life Membership S$250
6. I understand that my application will only be processed upon receipt by AAS of all payments due.
7. I fully consent to receive messages and materials from AAS or AAS' service providers, including but not limited to services, events, promotions or otherwise that are offered to me as part of my membership with AAS, regardless via telephone, mail, electronic mail or any other form of communication.
8. I further consent to the collection, use and disclosure of my personal data collected by AAS for the above-mentioned purposes and for purposes related to my membership of AAS.
1. We apply for membership of AAS for the current calendar year ending December 31.
2. We declare that the information we are providing in support of this application is true and correct.
3. We declare that we meet the eligibility criteria for membership.
4. If AAS admits my institution to membership, we undertake to abide by the Constitution of AAS (and any alteration or amendment to it) and to comply with such rules made under it.
5. We undertake to make payment of the relevant Membership Fees within 2 weeks of this application:
Institutional Membership - S$200
6. We understand that our application will only be processed upon receipt by AAS of all payments due.
7. We fully consent to receive messages and materials from AAS or AAS' service providers, including but not limited to services, events, promotions or otherwise that are offered to us as part of our membership with AAS, regardless via telephone, mail, electronic mail or any other form of communication.
8. We further consent to the collection, use and disclosure of any personal data collected by AAS for the above-mentioned purposes and for purposes related to our membership of AAS.
Copyright © Australian Alumni Singapore 2017. All rights reserved.